Counting People - Client Benefits
Many companies benefit from counting people - for marketing, legal and business intelligence purposes.
- Retail chains calculate sales conversion, monitor queues, accurately compare the performance of different stores (taking visitors as well as sales into account) and see how long people pause at displays and kiosks. Real-time counts can be integrated with point-of-sale databases to provide an immediate snapshot of how stores are doing.
- Bus, Train and Tram operators increase ticket sales, justify grants schedule services and save costs on manual passenger counting.
- Bars, pubs, nightclubs and casinos monitor occupancy in each room and ensure that they don't exceed capacity limits.
- Museums and galleries reliably count visitors: useful for judging marketing campaigns and applying for grants. They can also see which exhibits captured people's attention, and which were neglected.
- Shopping centres and malls use accurate footfall counts to set rents.
- Managers of public buildings reduce costs by efficiently allocating staff.
- Banks monitor queues to ensure bank service levels run efficiently and effectively.
Other types of businesses which have benefitted from a Retail Sensing system include indoor ski-slopes, exhibition centres, tourist attractions, sporting venues, student unions, garden centres and outdoor town centres.
Contact us to see if we have helped companies like your's.