Retail traffic counter reveals shopper behaviour
14 August 2018
Using CCTV cameras and intelligent counting units, our retail traffic counters give unrivalled 98% accurate data for business decisions - providing answers to retail questions.
- Integrate retail traffic counts with point-of-sale database in real-time.
- Monitor customer conversion rates: how many people enter the store but don't make a purchase? What can you do to improve your conversion rates?
- Track the path people take through the store and see where browsers turn into customers.
- Count passers-by: how many people look in the window but don't enter your store? Does changing your window display impact this?
- Test effectiveness of displays: see hotspot maps of activity. Know exactly how long people pause at windows, stands and kiosks.
- Monitor queues and test steps taken to reduce them.
- Measure advertising success. Sales are an indirect measurement of advertising success, but what if more people entered the store because of the advertising and left empty-handed? Discover the reasons for a change in sales conversion.
- Count retail traffic per department, per store and for whole retail chain: identify the best and worst performing stores.
- Efficiently allocate staff - will changing staff numbers or working patterns make you more or less profitable?
- Counts shown per hour, per half-hour, per day: however you like, down to 5 minute intervals.
- Be confident of count accuracy by viewing the video and monitoring counts.
- Privacy of your customers is maintained - no facial recognition or personal identification is used.
- Find out how we can help you monitor retail traffic: get a quote, send us an e-mail or fill in the form below for more information.