Retail Sensing » Benefits of People Counting
Gain Business Analytics with Video People Counting and Monitoring
Business analytics provided by a video people counting and monitoring system give you new insight into your business performance. It offers many benefits affecting sales, staffing costs, visitor experience and compliance with legal restrictions. For example, a computerised video people counting system can:
- Let retailers calculate customer sales conversion, and take steps to improve it.
- Let businesses monitor and reduce reduce queues.
- Show how long a person paused at an exhibit or display.
- Measure advertising success: did the campaign get more people in the building and did the sales match the increased traffic?
- Track the path people take around a store or building, showing hotspots of activity.
- Monitor current occupancy, helping businesses keep within their legal limits.
With the data provided by people counting systems, businesses can identify sources of improvement and test responses to achieve best practice.