Counting People in Bars, Pubs and Clubs
- Accurately count people entering and leaving the venue.
- Real-time counts with LED display to aid license renewal and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Monitor occupancy by room, floor, area and building.
- Occupancy counts are stored on a central computer.
- Show warnings when capacity limits are approached.
- Count patrons by time period: number of people per hour or half hour for example.
- Daily count files can start from your opening time.
- Monitor queues.
- Customise systems for different clients and venues.
- Accurate, reliable, counts using CCTV cameras and intelligent, networked, counting units.
CCTV camera connects to intelligent counting units which identify and
track people. Occupancy is shown on a central PC and on meters around the
building. Counts can be logged, and the system configured, over the internet.