Counting People in Bars and Pubs
- Monitor occupancy: how many people are currently in the building and in each room?
- See live occupancy on smart phones, web browsers and displays
- Show warnings when capacity limits are approached.
- Accurately count people entering and leaving the venue.
- Also count patrons' footfall: number of people per hour or half hour for example.
- Daily count files can start from your opening time.
- Accurate, reliable, counts using CCTV or IP cameras and intelligent, networked, counting units.
The display meter shows the current occupant count. When the maximum capacity is approached, the count turns orange. When the limit is breached, the occupancy alert turns red.
The system displays occupancy numbers on screens like the above, via our cloud-based reporting software, by text, tweet and app - alerting you when getting near to, or exceeding, the capacity.