People, Passenger, Vehicle and Smart City Counting from Retail Sensing
4 August 2017
Retail Sensing manufacture the Video Turnstile people counting, vehicle counting and smart city sensing equipment. Our systems not only measure footfall and count people, but monitor queues, display occupancy, track shoppers around stores, show heat maps of most visited areas, record passenger numbers, count cars, provide retail intelligence and key performance indicators.
Video Turnstile systems were originally produced by Biodata Ltd, data acquisition and control specialists since 1973. Then, in 2012, Biodata decided to form a new company dedicated to counting people and related specialisms. This company is Retail Sensing. Our managing director is Asad Syed who joined Biodata in 2004. Biodata's people counting R & D and software teams also moved to the new company. Our head office, design and production facilities are in Manchester in the UK.
Retail Sensing Ltd is now a global organisation providing retail intelligence to major clients across the world. As leading innovators within the market, we are constantly developing and designing our technology to keep ahead of market demand and provide the highest quality products and services. Our extensive experience in manufacturing products, coupled with hardware and software experts and a dynamic R & D team, allows us to provide accurate data to clients worldwide.
Our retail intelligence and people counting systems are being used around the globe
We've helped transform and pioneered the way companies around the world receive quality data and make strategic decisions. We believe in developing strong relationships with our network of industry experts and partners so we can bring the right expertise to every situation and provide a tailored solution to all clients. Our combined systems comprise intelligent hardware, software, analytical and reporting interfaces to enhance business performance.
The data you get from our systems will propel your business forward, be it by testing marketing initiatives, improving staff scheduling, reducing queues, getting more people through the door, creating more effective displays, identifying ticket fraud, complying with capacity regulations or opening different hours. Identify and compare strategies to improve profits and visitor experience.
Why buy from Retail Sensing?
- Market leader in retail technology development with over 40 years experience of designing and developing data logging systems
- Our systems work. We are confident that our people counters are amongst the most accurate (over 98%) and reliable on the market.
- This confidence lets us provide technical support for life.
- We offer a money-back guarantee. If you don't like our systems simply notify us within 10 days and return your purchase for a full refund.
- All people counting products are designed and manufactured on our premises in Manchester, UK: we can customise systems to your specifications.
- All counts are immediately available for analysis and can be sent every five minutes to your database to be integrated with sales figures.
- Gain retail intelligence to understand shopper behaviour
- You own all the data and can analyse it in whatever software you wish.
- We sell both small and large footfall systems: from one doorway up to a chain of shopping centres around the world. There is no limit to the size of the people counting application.
- Closed and private data networked systems
- Internet of things (IoT) connectivity
- 24 Hour data monitoring and reporting system
- Multi-functional, modular systems makes it easy to expand and incorporate new features
- Our systems are in use in over 40 countries. Based in the UK, we have resellers around the world. Contact us for your nearest.
- Experience in retail, transport, leisure, finance, business and education sectors.
- In terms of accuracy, sophistication and features, we know of no other people counting system that competes.
If you want to know more please get in touch:
10 Stocks Street
Tel: +44 (0)161 839 6437
Fax: +44 (0)161 833 2190
Retail Sensing Systems are gathering data in...
Countries where our people or vehicle counting systems are being used include:
Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA.
What People Say about Retail Sensing and our Video Turnstile Product
"Another commercial system is the Video Turnstile, which is a very advanced and accurate tool for counting people."