Gain Business Analytics with Video People Counting and Monitoring
11 April 2017
The analytics provided by a video people counting system give new insights into business performance. Used well, they can improve sales, staffing costs, visitor experience and compliance with legal restrictions. For example, a computerised video counting system can:
- Let retailers calculate customer sales conversion, and take steps to improve it.
- Let businesses monitor and reduce reduce queues.
- Show how long a person paused at an exhibit or display.
- Measure advertising success: did the campaign get more people in the building and did the sales match the increased traffic?
- Track the path people take around a store or building, showing hotspots of activity.
- Monitor current occupancy of buildings and carparks, helping businesses keep within their legal limits.
- Count passengers getting on and offer buses and trains, and track people round stations.
- Count vehicle traffic.
- Integrate with smart city systems.
With the data provided by video counting systems, businesses can identify sources of improvement and test responses to achieve best practice.
Please get in touch to learn more, or to see if we can help your business. E-mail or telephone: +44 (0)161 839 6437.